Tie-the-Knot Thursday?

I haven't been the best blogger this week and I do apologize! Since I am still in vacation mode (a la Fantasyland) I figured I post some of these GORGEOUS gowns from Oscar de la Renta. Let's face it, the man is a genius when it comes to his runway collections and the bridal line is no exception. I would never dream of spending anything close to what these dresses cost but since I am having a lucky day, maybe I'll go buy a lotto ticket. Hey, if I strike it big I can still do some good, and then go rush out to purchase one of these...


Is this not the most gorgeous dress ever? Looks just like the one that Eva Mendes wore to the Oscars, doesn't it?




If only I were sassy enough to brave a short dress! How chic! Now if only he would create an affordable bridesmaids dress line. Pretty please??

Was everyone aware of the home line the company does? It began in 2002 and look how amazing these rooms are! They are so reflective of the clothes he designs. And that headboard...I am loving it with those bright lamps!




The classic colors and bold, modern details here mix sooo well. The end tables and coffee tables spice things up just enough! Now I have yet to even try on dresses but I am getting excited! Thinking I'll start in December but I just don't want that moment of stepping into the first gown to be over!! Therefore, I'm putting it off as long as possible.

5 comments

paula said...

love the short little number although I wouldn't mind sleeping in that bed all day:)

carlee said...

soooo beautiful...every dress. And I love that headboard!!! Great post. happy friday!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

That first dress is just wonderful!

LindsB said...

I'd love to walk down the aisle in any one of those dresses!

Emily A. Clark said...

Thanks for posting these great pics. I also love the blue lamps--they caught my eye right away. I just finished blogging about spraying two not-so-pretty lamps a similar shade of blue tomorrow. Hope they turn out half as well :) You have a great blog, btw.