REALLY Jonathan?

This weekend I had the chance to check out the new Jonathan Adler store that opened in Boston. I'll admit, I have been a fan for some time now. I LOVED the ceramic ornaments and will purchase some for the tree this year (and will post soon for the upcoming holidays) but when I saw this, all I could say is REALLY JONATHAN? What are you THINKING???



I mean, is ANYONE going to buy this? I would not normally post something as dumb as this but what exactly would one think when walking into someones home to see this on the counter filled with lovely peonies? Where exactly does one even come up with the idea for this and who exactly is the customer that would be interested in purchasing this? And on top of it all, the cost....$450. WHAT? I apologize if I have offended anyone here and would truly be interested to know if anyone thinks differently.

3 comments

Donna said...

This might be the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while...I agree - who would even buy this? Where would they put it? No,no,no Jonathan - you must have had a brain freeze!

christopher said...

Maybe he's got a fascination with them. Or maybe he came home one night in a drunken stupor and decided to sculpt in-the-moment-inspiration art and came out with this. ?.

I've certainly come home to write some pretty off the wall things that I look back and think-What was I thinking?

LindsB said...

hahhahah, omg a boob vase, love it!!!!