If only I had the time...

I have been going nonstop this week to catch up after my lovely vacation. Counting down the hours to the weekend, I wish I had time to make it to Dovecote tonight in CT to meet the fabulous Celerie Kemble. It's right by my future in-laws and I am wishing all my work was done so that I could attend.


11.12.2009 Meet Celerie Kemble


Thursday, November 12th, 5pm - 9pm.

Join us for cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, shopping (with 10% off), and Celerie signing copies of her new book: "To Your Taste: Creating Modern Rooms with a Traditional Twist."
 
If anyone goes, I'd love to hear all the details!
 
(Image via Dovecote.com)

5 comments

Mi Vida Bonita said...

Oh I wish I was in Boston, Id make it :)

Deliciously Organized said...

wish i was just a little bit closer! bummer! can't make that long of a drive. YES we should totally do another event soon!!! I thought that was you :)

Donna said...

That is one beautiful room!!! Love the carpet!

Chichi and Luxe said...

love these colours and the gorgeous chandelier! amazing what some crystal can do ;)

x

Blair said...

Ahhh...love her! Sorry you couldn't go.