A Fabulous Way to Give Thanks

I recently posted about my love for Erinn Valencich and her design asthetic. Well, I bet you can guess how excited I was to see some tabletops she created for HGTV.com. Seriously, this woman can do it all!

The natural elements she selected with the soft tones and glitter are just about perfect. Now I would just love to sit down to one of these with all the fixings for Thanksgiving.  These do not have to cost a fortune to create either. With some candles, pumpkins and spraypaint, you can copy this look!






(Images via HGTV.com)

6 comments

Deliciously Organized said...

Absolutely stunning! I would love to have a table decorated like that this Thanksgiving! The last image is gorgeous!

Jaime said...

So beautiful- love the last 2.... Is that a sequined placemat I see? Yes, please :)

LindsB said...

I love the colors in the last one, very pretty!

Maria Killam said...

Beautiful table, soft and delicate, I like it!

Blair said...

I love her too! And these tables are amazing.

Sidney said...

Love her designs! So gorgeous...