Tie-the-Knot Tuesday

I've been looking at a lot of wedding photographers websites lately. We've narrowed down our search and surprisingly, it hasn't taken as long as I imagined. The search seems daunting but when you speak to some photographers, things all of a sudden click!

Although this photo did not come across during my search, I saw the image and fell in love! I have no idea how the photographer is but the shot captured is stunning!! The first thing that attracted me was the brides dress and although I am SO not a fan of the mermaid style, I may have changed my mind. The back of this one is perfection.


(Image via MyWedding via Kelly Moore Photography)

5 comments

Kelly Galvin Robson said...

Hi Emily! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. Yes, making your own invites is a very tedious task-- I don't recommend it! But, I became an Adobe Illustrator expert. :) If I had to do it again, I would have ordered my invites from an Etsy shop (which is what we did for my sister's wedding this year). Congratulations! And, good luck!

Savvy Gal said...

oh how pretty. wedding is hard. the mere fact bf and i are just talking about it is more than enough headache for me. : )

Design Esquire said...

I love her dress too!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

This picture is so beautiful! They look so cute together. Cannot wait to see yours after your big day!

LindsB said...

Such a beautiful dress! I'm always think you have to try something on before you write it off, this style may work for you.