Tie-the-Knot Tuesday

Today I figured I would start off with the lovely bride Jessica de Ruiter that I mentioned yesterday. Isn't her dress so simple and pretty? She looks like herself which I love; since so many brides often load on the makeup for the big day!

Moving on, you must see the genius behind Todd Event Design for today's wedding inspiration. Of course everything here is completely over the top but the team here is nothing short of amazing. From the baby's breath to the flowers and amazing color schemes, I can't get enough!



(Images via Todd Event Design)

5 comments

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

What beautiful images! I bet you can't wait for your day!!!!

Design Esquire said...

Oooh! I love her dress too. Very pretty, but it looks like it's lightweight (perfect for dancing!).

Haven and Home said...

Wow Wow Wow, that was gorgeous. Love her dress too!

Blair said...

Oh, my goodness. That dress is just STUNNING!

LindsB said...

What a beautiful dress- I love that its so simple too.

Have you gone shopping for your dress yet??