Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {Ivanka and Jared}

Well this is a hectic week for sure but I don't want to leave everyone hanging! It's a tough week for me here but your comments are amazing and they are keeping me on my toes. I didn't want to skip Tie-the-Knot Tuesday so here's the lovely Ivanka Trump in her wedding dress. With the help of Preston Bailey and a cake from Sylvia Weinstock, I'm sure this was over the top; pure Trump style, right?

Ivanka's dress was done by Vera Wang and created to mimic Princess Gracy Kelly's dress in a modern way. I must say...it's stunning.


Princess Grace Kelly was the epitome of classic on her wedding day and I can see why anyone would want to mimic her. Not one was she gorgeous but the sophisticated dress is simply fabulous!

I am going back and forth between a few styles and I love so many of them! Guess it will come down to the fitting...coming up in a few months.  So what's your favorite type of dress?

(Images via People.com and Google)

8 comments

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I wore a lace shrug. I love the classic look. Can't wait to see what you pick!

carlee said...

I'm not sure what my favorite is. But I can't wait to see what you pick too! I love her dress though!

Design Esquire said...

I wore a lace dress, and I loved it (still do, actually). Ivanka's dress is just stunning.

LindsB said...

I cant wait to see your dress- please show us photos!!!

Jaime said...

Her dress was pretty- not my style but it's Vera Wang! Can't wait to see your dress!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Love seeing how similar the dresses were . Both women so beautiful.

Pink to Green said...

My jaw dropped when I saw her dress; so beautiful. I feel like it is so hard to know what kind of dress you like until you try them on. I thought I wanted one thing and then ended up with strapless. Good luck with yours!

Sadako said...

Don't know my fave, but hers is to die for!!