Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {Gracy & Aaron}

Everyone knows the talented Grace Bonney from Design*Sponge. She recently tied the knot and her wedding is featured in the new Martha Stewart Weddings. Although you may have seen some of the pictures on her blog, I could not help but post some of my favorites. Grace did a wonderful job adding her personal touch to the day. She and Aaron married in Georgia and it's simply stunning!

From the handkerchief invites (how genius are these?) to the personalized napkins, the relaxed theme rang through the day. I especially love the favor bags with directions for grits, a traditional southern dish.








(Images via Martha Stewart Weddings)

10 comments

Design Esquire said...

She did such a great job planning her wedding! I love all these images too.

I hope you're able to make the Eddie Ross trip this weekend. If not, I can't wait to meet you at the next Boston blogger event.

Pink to Green said...

I adore the handkerchief invites; so personal and lovely. The details of this event really do make it sing!

Donna said...

Love the wedding favors...so cute!!!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

So pretty! What a stunning wedding!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Good grief, could this be more perfect? I'm swooning over that bouquet!

Jaime said...

I love all the small details! So pretty.

LindsB said...

Everything about this wedding was really beautiful!

Blair said...

I just loved their invite! Such an inspiring wedding.

Torie Jayne said...

What a beautiful wedding! Have a sweet day!

Deliciously Organized said...

All the details are just gorgeous! Love the cute little buttons in the place setting.