J.Crew just won't quit!

I knew J.Crew was on a role this year! Not only is Jenna Lyons interviewed non-stop but her home has been featured in Domino and many other publications. I sometimes find myself thinking everything at J.Crew starts to look the same, but it's happening less and less. Today, their new line came out and the collection is AMAZING! Of course these are pricey pieces but I'll keep my eyes open when the sales begin!
 jcrew1 jcrew2jcrew3 jcrew4 jcrew6 jcrew5jcrew7
(Images via J.Crew)

10 comments

LindsB said...

they always come up with the best style, I wish I could come up with outfits like those they are great!

Jess said...

I agree-- I am loving the sequined cardigan (though I doubt I'd ever hav the courage to wear it!)

Rachel Follett said...

Loving the ruffles!

Design Esquire said...

I just bought a pair of cords from there yesterday. I LOVE that store.

Donna said...

I adore JCrew...just got one of their metallic totes for $30.00 in store...couldn't believe it...been drooling over it for about a year!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Yesterday I ordered the blazer and belt I've been "coveting" on my blog. The blazer was on sale and I could not resist! Love them, but wish they sold petite sizes in their stores - super frustrating.

carlee said...

They have such amazing stylist! I love everything they put together. The red coat is beautiful! And I still fear wearing navy and black together-I do it once in a while-but I get scared :)

Beth Gales said...

Love it all!

Jaime said...

J'adore JCrew and all it's glory- wish I worked for them to get a major discount! :)

julie Bogdanski said...

Love navy and black together.