Since fall is officially here, I've been trying to make small changes in our apartment to cozy it up. Lately I cannot stop imagining what I'd do if I had a house with a big kitchen table to decorate (I can dream, right?). There are so many options to what you can do with the gorgeous orange, red and brown colors that fall brings. Here are some of my favorites that I'll have to store away until I have my big kitchen table...


Love the pop of yellow in this centerpiece

Or why not decorate with some pans that have colors of the season?

Being a huge fan of cheese in general, I think these old graters make such a pretty presentation.

The muted white shades here are spectacular....

and who would have thought mums would make such a statement?

These are actual candles! Imagine them lit on a table during a cold night. Good reason to invite the friends over for dinner!


Here's another good option on the candles, just stick some you already own into a pumpkin or gourd.

And let's not forget the pears. I am in LOVE with this table and those plates? ahhhh

Finally, the grapes. Loving how the table theme continues up on the mantle. This will make it all the way to Chirstmas when it's time to get out the red, green, silver, gold....I cannot wait for the upcoming holidays!

13 comments

Deliciously Organized said...

The old graters are spectacular! I've never seen those done anywhere. I'm also excited to decorate and wish we had a dining room table :)

Blueprint Bliss said...

Love that first image.. and love the mums in the shape of a pumpkin. So creative.

LindsB said...

I love the mix of fruit and flowers, I think its classic and always works. Take pictures of your table to share!

Design Esquire said...

I really like the second image, and then all the creative uses for food! Great post.

pink-to-green said...

Those cheese grater arrangements are genius! Loving your fall inspiration ideas today!

Jaime said...

Pretty

Jaime said...

Woops! I meant to write more haha.

Pretty! Love the candles w/ he leaves, cheese graters, and first pic!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

They're all so pretty! I'm partial to the one with the gorgeous calla lilies b/c my wedding bouquet was made of picasso callas.

Torie Jayne said...

Oh! Wonderful images, I love the mini pumpkin candlestick holders. Have a sweet day!

Savvy Gal said...

everything look so fall and elegant. i like the first arrangement. : )

Savvy Gal said...

simple and elegant. : )

Jess said...

Love these centerpieces! I love burgundy and purple for fall!

Claire said...

Lovely centerpieces! Get me all worked up for Thanksgiving!