A proposal to talk about

Bakerella is a site I go to for great ideas when I feel like doing a bit of baking. Not only are the pictures amazing (everything looks SO good) but many of the recipes are totally doable; not difficult like some others that I find. Cake pops are the specialty and there are SO many options depending on the holiday or theme.  I know Tie-the-Knot Tuesday is coming soon, but I could not resist posting this find!

This week, a boyfriend wrote to Bakerella about how much his girlfriend loves the site. He figured Bakerella could help him out since he was ready to propose. Well, take a look at what they came up with...






He actually had Bakerella post these on her site since Rich (the boyfriend) knew she checked the site every week!! And she said.....


This may take the cake (um...pun intended) for the cutest proposal I have ever seen (other than my own of course!). For the full story, click here.

7 comments

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

That is just too cute! I was so excited when I saw my name! (Melissa) too bad it wasn't actually meant for me.

Jaime said...

omg how cute! thanks for sharing :) need to check out the full story!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I clicked the "full story" because I wanted to hear yours. Write yours!

carlee said...

I saw this too! I thought it was extremely clever! I love bakerella! My cake pops never turn out as good as hers though!

Blair said...

I just got chills! Love it.

Kristin said...

That is absolutely adorable! So stinkin' creative!

pve design said...

so much for the old fashioned proposal on one knee!
this is so sweet (no pun intended!)
pve