Lifestyle Expert: Erinn Valencich

Erinn Valencich is the perfect lifestyle expert who specializes in cooking, entertaining and interior design. Not only do I wish I were an expert in just ONE of these categories but I wish I could do it the way Erinn does. Omniarte Design is her company and she's got a great eye for design. Her style is cool and elegant with the right amount of chic.
Erinn
I normally don’t gravitate towards red when it comes to decorating but I LOVE the pop of color this headboard gives the room.
erinn1 erinn4
This is a great use of wallpaper with the coordinating colors shown in the pillows!
erinn3
erinn5
The bold curtains coordinate with the black and white rug. The chairs add that little bit of color that is needed in the room.
erinn6 erinn7
LOVE the kitchen and figured I’d save my favorite for last…
erinn8
Again, that pop of red! Erinn knows how to work the color and I could not be more impressed!
Busy week for me! I’m off to Costa Rica this weekend for a friends wedding. Cannot WAIT for some sun and relaxation but I have a busy week ahead of me!

(Images via Omniarte.com)

9 comments

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

What a great post! I love the images and the interiors that you featured! Have an amazing time in Costa Rica, where in CR are you going? I went for a wedding a couple of years ago and it was the most amazing place I had ever been! Have fun!

Design Esquire said...

Those spaces are amazing! Have fun in Costa Rica! Could you bring back some warmer temperatures with you?

Deliciously Organized said...

Emily! I was head over heels for Erinn Valencich's work over the weekend when I stumbled across her work. I agree, the last row in this post is my favorite too.

Have so much fun in Costa Rica!!!

Jaime said...

So many pretty rooms! :) Love the fabulous mirror in the last set of photos...

LindsB said...

I think Erin was my first real major designer crush oh so many years ago- ok it was only like 2-3 years ago but I just LOVE her work!

Pink to Green said...

I was thinking the same thing about the red headboard; I never gravitate toward red, but this one is perfect. I'm saving to my inspiration files right away. Thanks for your lovely comment today, btw!!

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Thanks for the introduction to Erinn! Can't wait to check out more of her fabulous work!

paula said...

such a yummy post.

Kristin said...

I am positively drooling over that headboard and the backsplash!