It's here, and it's BANANAS!

Now I know that everyone already knows that Lonny Magazine premiered online today but I decided I'd put in my two cents. Basically, it's bananas! As a huge fan of Michelle from Rubie Green (I posted a headboard of hers yesterday) I could not be more excited about this new online "mecca" that has just been created. From the gorgeous ads to the incredible content (former Domino editor along with Eddie Ross) I am a forever fan. Since it premiered about 12 hours ago, I'm sure everyone has "flipped" through the mag about 12 times by now (I know I have) but here is one of my favorite images anyway.




And let's not forget about the awesome finds on animal print!  Have the belt but want everything else on this page.



Patrick Cline and Michelle Adams get my vote!

(Image via Lonny Magazine)

8 comments

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

I am so excited about this magazine! It is going to be such a great resource for us bloggers to have!

Design Esquire said...

I'm saving it for this weekend, so I can really savor the images! Have a great weekend.

Jaime said...

Ya I def want to "flip through the pages" at some point- so exciting!

Deliciously Organized said...

I'm in love with this mag!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I'm behind, but am loving it!

p.s. what are you doing Oct. 13th? at 6ish?

Donna said...

LOVE this!!! I miss Domino SO much...this definitely fills a void!

Pug1 said...

Luv the post!CHEERS! Michele

Blair said...

They get my vote too! Every time I re-flip through it I just love it even more!