I'll Take You There

The packing and running around is almost over and in 24 hours I'll be getting ready to land in Costa Rica. I could not be happier about this week being over and I do apologize for being a lousy blogger! Hopefully I will return with lots of inspiration and pictures of a beautiful wedding! Have a look at some gorgeous beachy rooms. Maybe this will motivate everyone to book a trip to a sunny spot as the cold begins here with a long winter ahead!







(Images via Coastal Living)

4 comments

The DIY Show Off said...

I love the beachy look. I love heat and warmth and sunshine. Great inspiration photos! I wish I was on vacation.

HAVE A WONDERFUL, FUN & SAFE TRIP! Lucky girl!

:)
Roeshel

carlee said...

So jealous of your trip to a place that has a LOT of sun! Have fun!

LindsB said...

I am so jealous- wish Carlee and I could be packed in a suitcase and come along. Sounds like an amazing trip! Take lots of pictures to share!

Jaime said...

Enjoy your trip!! I would take any and all of these rooms with a view :)