How about a touch of French?

A friend at work is currently enjoying the lovely Paris. Before she left we heard about some of the amazing flats that can be rented in Paris. It's a sure bet to learn a little bit more about French living by staying in an actual flat. These places are spectacular and next time I am in Paris (which will probably be years from now) I am definitely choosing one. Next time you visit, think about doing the same!


Yes, you can stay here! Imagine waking up in the morning and looking out these windows!

The walls here are beautiful and I love the look of the huge mirrors with bold frames above the fireplace.

Even the baby rooms are amazing. So simplistic but the details like that lampshade and pig are just right! Oh yes, and the pink curtains!


Can you find all the rugs in this picture? The details in this room never end. I find something new each time I look at this place. I want to sign up right now!!


And a detailed shot of the room from above.


The all white is perfection. Thos bookshelves the couch...the VIEW.




Most of the kitchens are nothing special but this one speaks to me. Everything has it's place and looks great on display. The white against the navy...ahhh!


Domino Magazine (wipe the tears) is the only thing I can think of here. The pop of color and the way everything is organized...just reminds me of the Domino style. Be sure to check out this site for some eye candy but be prepared to waste LOTS of time browsing....and maybe even booking a vacation.

(Images via Panache)

10 comments

MaryBeth Hughes said...

just found your blog. i love these pics - how regal is that baby's room?!

mb @ liveworkdesing.blogspot.com

Té la mà Maria - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Jaime said...

This would be amazing- I would die to go to Paris and stay in an apt :)

Kristin said...

Ohhhhhh, Domino. How I miss thee! And that molding...dying over that!

LindsB said...

I'm loving the floors in this place, each room has amazing wood floors!

Julie said...

Paris, je t'aime! Renting a flat is the cheapest way to stay in Paris for a week or two. Last time I went, I paid only about 400 euro for a studio for a week in an exquisite neighborhood!

Molly Jean said...

so pretty! thanks for taking me on the virtual vacay!

Jess said...

Gorgeous! Sign me up!! I really love those mantles on the fireplaces.

Deliciously Organized said...

I had the chance to get to Paris last summer, I was only there a few days, but this post makes me want to go back and stay for weeks. Some day....

pve design said...

Parfait! We stayed in a apartment (not as chic) but it was nice to play home in Paris. We went as a family and it was great!
pve