Home Decor {Brocade Home}

My parents' recent bathroom renovation (it's almost complete and I hope to post pics soon) has resulted in my mother wanting to redo almost every other room in their home. As a way to spruce things up, they recently painted some other rooms. Looking for the perfect light to add in a dining room or a rug that will change the look and feel of the space, I have been searching online for ideas and sites with potential. Although my parents are super traditional, I could not help but get excited when I came across Brocade Home. With everything from furniture, to rugs and chandaliers, these pieces may not fit my parents' style, I can't help but imagine a home for some of these...


If only these were surrounding my kitchen table.

Loving this bookshelf that reminds me of the Expedite from IKEA; just a little fancier!

I posted about some of my favorite headboards here but I am loving this bed!


This wallpaper would be fantastic in a baby girls room, no? Or, maybe my pretend dressing room/closet when I grow up!


This chandalier is so different. Visitors would definitely notice when walking into a room with it on the ceiling. If you like the style here, be sure to check out their blog.

(Images via Brocade Home)

4 comments

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Doesn't that always happen? You start to renovate one room and you cannot wait to start on all the others in your house?

Design Esquire said...

I can't wait to see photos of your parents' house.

Thanks for the link to this store, I had never heard of it! Their stuff is just beautiful.

Jaime said...

Pretty! Love the mirror and chandeliers :)

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Loving that bedding and pretty white chandelier.