Heading to Canada, anyone with me?

Teatro Verde, located in Toronto, Canada is a retail location established in 1997 by two friends; one a set designer, the other an architect. Shawn Gibson and Michael Pellegrino exude the talent necessary to run this amazing store that just recently opened a new flagship. The invites to the opening gala prove that these two have what it takes to succeed. Not only do I want to shop here but I think I could move in tomorrow. They have everything from gifts for children to home furniture and wedding registry items and I think the 9000 square feet can keep me busy for hours....or days.

The brass light here is perfection and I don't even care that I cannot see it all. I may also need a lion for my home in the future...


The children's section isn't too shabby. With the little trinkets all lined up and the books under the table, there's something here for everyone!

Loving the crystal they sell. If only I could register here! I want to throw a party and serve SOMETHING on that platter and then decorate the table with white pineapples.

The ottoman here is a dream and could not be more perfect for the deep gray chairs.

The light here is ah-mazing and the details go on and on. Between the nailhead end table to the pears placed just right on the table; I am ready to take a seat! And don't even get me started on the pillows and chairs! Must snap out of this daydream now....or book a flight to Toronto ASAP!

(Images via Teatro Verde)

9 comments

Beth Gales said...

I like that light, too!

Jaime said...

The children's section is so cute! Love that chair with the crown pillow too!

Design Esquire said...

Wow - there is so much to see in each photo, and it's all good! Great post.

Laura@JourneyChic said...

I think I'd rather "sight see" here than any Canadian museum. :)

LindsB said...

Its prob a good thing I cant go- I would buy one of everything!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

llloooove this post, so pretty.

I agree on JCrew. I just forced myself off their website 2 minutes ago.

Donna said...

This is a one stop shop for my home...love it all, especially the Trellis pattern on those club chairs!

Jenna said...

Looks like a great place to shop!

Jess said...

This shop looks lovely! Have you ever been to Victoria Canada? It is possibly one of my favorite places!