Great Style All Around {Jessica de Ruiter}

While flipping through the new Martha Stewart Weddings (it's official, I am obsessed with this magazine!) I came across the fabulous wedding of Jessica de Ruiter and Jed Lind. Jessica is a stylist from California and while reading about her recent nuptials, I could not help but think I've seen her before. Turns out, she's done some things you'll recognize too.


Refinery29 did a great interview with her this past spring. She can decorate, dress like one that works at a fashion magazine (oh yes, she's done that too) and plan a destination wedding. Not bad, huh?


Who can forget this picture from The Sartorialist. That bag? It's ah-mazing!


I'm sure you all remember this photo from the now defunct Domino magazine (*tear*). I remember ripping out these pages when I saw this outfit to room edition. I'm keeping my eye on Jessica. She's clearly got some game when it comes to styling!

(Domino picture via Google Images)

4 comments

Design Esquire said...

Wow! Great eye for remember seeing her before. She does have an incredible portfolio. I wish I had that much style!

pink-to-green said...

Its great that you made that connection. The girl certainly does have killer style in all arenas. I'm featuring a wedding tomorrow from the current issue of MSW too, it is such a great issue!!

Jaime said...

She has killer style for sure! I love MS Weddings mag too :)

Laura@JourneyChic said...

I remember that Domino article! I liked her outfit far better than the room.