Before and After {StyleSwoon}

Get ready to swoon a bit today! I stumbled upon StyleSwoon and I am now a huge fan. Having just moved into the home a year and a half ago, just LOOK at the improvements that have been made. It's pretty amazing actually and of course the blogger says there's work to be done but I think the details are pretty spectacular. Fabulous job!

From the calming whites to the rustic touches (check out the table and art hanging on the wall below) I could move into this place tomorrow.










Be sure to check out this great blog!

(Images via StyleSwoon)

8 comments

Design Esquire said...

I can't imagine how hard the homeowner has worked to transform the space like that! Every nook looks beautiful.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

What a beautiful home. All the vignettes are just lovely. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. It's nice to find yours. I look forward to following it. :)

Donna said...

Really great work!!! Looks amazing!

Jaime said...

Fun blog- love the last photo as she displays her boots as art on the shelf :)

LindsB said...

That place looks like its out of a magazine- its amazing! I LOVE the family room armoire!

Rachel Follett said...

These look great! Thanks for the link to that blog.

paula said...

gorgeous! love the stump.

Pink to Green said...

I can't wait to go over and check out more from that blog; the before and afters are amazing. I love how she mixes touches of nature and calming colors throughout. Thank you for sharing this!