Will you Blog on the Go?

For all of you out there that have an iPhone, there is now an app for BLOGGING! I am usually one to shy away from technology in general, but a few months ago I went over to the darkside and purchased the new iPhone. For those of you that are on the fence, I say go for it! I use mine ALL the time whether it's for news, the internet or just the music and now that I know I can blog, it may get dangerous.

Check out this article to read more. Right now I am still on the line as to whether or not this is fabulous, or just plain dangerous!

6 comments

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I cannot imagine how many typos I would have. I can't type on an iphone + I can't spell on a big computer. I still have a flip phone. I'm old school and I like it.

LindsB said...

I need an iphone, actually I want one. I hope they come out with it for Verizon soon though, then I will cave and get one.

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

I totally agree with Lindsay on the Verizon iphone. I wish they would come out with it so I would not have to switch networks. But my contract ends in January so i might have to switch...decisions decisions. They keep making it more and more enticing to switch to "the other side" like this app and also the Benjamin Moore color app.

Emily said...

Ladies, I just purchased my iphone when my Verizon contract was up and am now with AT&T. The service is basically the same (so far) but having the internet everywhere and anywhere makes it all worthwhile!

pve design said...

love my i-phone and the one on one classes are great!

Fé... said...

Cool! Now you make me regret buying Blackberry. I wished I could exchange it with iPhone :p
But still, it's a bit hard to post from your cell. Don't you think?
I still prefer the old-fashioned way...