Wallpaper {Graham & Brown}

The Graham & Brown website has a new look! Since wallpaper has been making a comeback, I feel like I could look at it all day long. With all of the different styles and textures out there, it can warm up an entire room or simply be used to decorate a wall. Even mass retailers like Target are bringing it back (be sure to check out their supply which I am loving as well!) and the patterns are no longer mimiking our grandparents kitchens. Instead, there are new organic patterns (I've been seeing a lot with outdoor elements like trees or ferns lately) and textures (grasscloth anyone?) which can really update a room. Now searching by color, designer or style is just a click away. Here are some of my favorites.
How great is this wallpaper of frames? Just perfect for a wall in a kids' room to decorate with their "art".
These both make quite a statement here. Love the details and shine the right wallpaper has to catch the light during the day. Great for a dining room!
These I am smitten with right now. I can imagine walking into a perfect powder room for the pink and the one on the right is just what a bathroom needs; so much that it is titled Spa. LOVE!
The trees here are perfect for a bedroom. Great way to add some texture while the colors are still calming. And the yellow? Perfect for the ceiling of a babies room with a little crystal chandalier. Oh I wish I knew someone having a baby so I could get right to work on this!
(Images via Graham & Brown)

6 comments

Kristin said...

I am in LOVE with Spa!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

thanks so much for your comment on The Perfect Palette!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

loooove their wall papers! so pretty

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

They have some of my favorite papers! Love them.

Chichi and Luxe said...

the 'frames' wallpaper is sooo fantastic!

Deliciously Organized said...

I wish I could have a little wallpaper in my house! Ohhh rentals....beautiful wallpaper!