Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {inspiration}

Since I have all-things-wedding related on the mind, I am starting a weekly post here at Perfectly Put Together. My main interest is still decor and a bit of fashion but I could not neglect my new love for all the perfect table settings, dresses, flowers, and everything else having to do with weddings these days.

Enter: Camille from Style Notes. She is the President of Camille Styles Events but just this summer styled her very own wedding. I was browsing her blog and let me tell you, this girl has style. Her big day was radiating with beautiful details that I quickly filed into my wedding inspiration file and thought you would enjoy as well.

I LOVE peonies and these flowers are just gorge. Makes me want to go buy a bouquet right now for my kitchen table!
Camille designed these cards displaying the menu for each table. Elegant and simple. I am a fan!
She also designed and created the invites here which I LOVE since I'll be a DIY kinda girl as well. Something about those personal touches just makes everything come together.
No other words can describe this cake other than LOVE.
Finally, the beautiful bride. Her dress is stunning (as is she!) and I can only hope my big day comes together almost as well as hers. Congrats Camille!
(Images via Style Notes)

9 comments

juliebfabulous said...

LOVE those invitations! Not necessarily that color green, but that touch of nature! Makes things feel so much more romantic....

Design Esquire said...

I love her dress.

Deliciously Organized said...

Very beautiful photos...her bouquet is gorgeous! -carlee

sarah @ realestatestyle said...

I LOVE peonies too!!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Wow those pictures are beautiful! I love her dress and bouquet of flowers! Have you picked a day for yours yet?

Chichi and Luxe said...

Hello lovely to meet you - thanks for visiting my blog!

these pics are so beautiful and inspiring, especially the bouquet!
looking forward to more of your posts, i'm now following you :)

so.chic said...

Peonies are my absolute FAVORITE. What a gorgeous bouquet!!

pve design said...

Take a look at a fantastic wedding planner that I have had the fortune of working for on several occasions-
"Marina Birch Design Studio" - She knows how to add just the right touch - a modern touch with a flair.
Pretty finds, and I would love a piece of that cake.
Now, who does not like wedding cake?
pve

Fé... said...

Great inspiration, dear! Makes me wanna write a post of wedding inspiration... Thanks!