Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {Stylish Affairs}

Every day it seems like I get more excited about the details when planning a wedding. At first there was extreme excitement then the anxiety set in (cost, details, CHOICES) and now I am back to a calm and excited state. Our venue is almost finalized and 403 days from now, I will be walking down the aisle. Now that the venue is set, I wanted to share two weddings that I adore. They are both very different but elegant and I have had them in my inspiration files for months now (yes, I had a file going before I was engaged).

First up, the gorgeous Taylor Tomasi Hill. As the Accessories Director at Teen Vogue Taylor is one stylish gal. She's been snapped by The Sartorialist and has her own fabulous style but when I came across her wedding I just about died. With the perfect setting and old fashioned style, she added her own touch to the day and made a gorgeous bride.  And let's not even discuss the shoes! AH-mazing.








New York interior designer and stylist Kelly d'Halluin got married at a chateau outside of Paris. The colors are pure and simple but the reception overall is so stunning I often go back to look at her tablescapes. I just cannot get enough of the long tables (LOVE them) or the gorgeous J. Mendel gown that the bride wore.







(Images: D Magazine and Veranda)

9 comments

Kristin said...

One word. WOW!

Design Esquire said...

Great inspirational photos. That's my kind of style.

Deliciously Organized said...

The shot of the first wedding outside is unreal! You have picked two amazing weddings as inspiration. Wow! I love so many things about both!

Jaime said...

What a stunning wedding! I loove the table setting and her bouquet!!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Both are such gorgeous weddings! I went to a wedding at a French chateau this summer, and while it was lovely this one is sooo much more elaborate. The flowers/feathers combo is stunning!

Blair said...

That second wedding is one of my favorites and the first one is lovely too. Her dress is just drop dead gorgeous.

Dressed said...

We know I love Taylor Tomasi. Obviously I have all her wedding pictures in my inspiration folder! Great sisters think alike :)

pink-to-green said...

I am seriously madly in love with both of these weddings particularly the first. Months ago I saw a picture of the bride in Town and Country but they were doing a feature on her dress not the actual event. It was fun to see how it all came together in these images-- so beautiful!

paula said...

It's all so stunning.