Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {Engagement Party}

This weekend my fabulous parents (and two sisters) threw Rob and me an engagement party since my sister was home visiting from Chicago. I figured since it's Tie-the-Knot Tuesday I would post some pics.

The party took place at my parents' home. My mother made all of the food (she needs to start her own catering business and is the only person I know that LOVES to go grocery shopping) and my sisters  decorated. I will apologize now for the not-so-great pictures. We were having so much fun, we didn't even capture many of the moments but here are some of the details...

One of the decorated tables. My sister added the ribbons, knowing my love for all things coordinated!
This is the table before all the food even made it out! The stuffed pears with walnuts, cranberries and gorgonzola was a huge hit. Delish!
Don't you love the napkins held together with the little diamond rings? Gosh my sisters are good at this, thank goodness I have them on my side to plan!
I am so not pleased with this photo but it's the only one of the two of us! I am making the dumbest face.
(Images via my camera)

7 comments

inthetweeds said...

The engagement ring napkin ties are adorable!!! Great idea! And that stuffed pear looks delish! Happy engagement!

Anonymous said...

It looks like it took FOREVER to tie those tiny pink ribbons around the napkins. What a GREAT touch!

Nicole said...

It was a beautiful party, evertything was perfect!!

Beth Gales said...

Congrats!

LindsB said...

What a sweet, sweet family you have, looks like a lovely party! And about those those stuffed pears, I could eat them all- they look DELISH!!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Deliciously Organized said...

What a beautiful party! Your sisters are very creative!!!

Sidney said...

Love the party pics. You and your fiance are so cute!