Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {Cheree & Jeff}

My style normally tends to go more formal with less color in both real life as well as my future nuptials. I love your basic black and white weddings with a touch of color (which is most likely the direction I'll go in) but when I saw these pictures, I fell in love. Anyone planning a wedding may have already seen these since they are all over the Martha Stewart Weddings website and magazines. Both Cheree and Jeff put so many personal touches on the day it shouts creativity. Lucky Cheree is a stationer because she was able to make some killer invites as well.

I mean, how stinking cute are they? I love her veil!
What stylish invites she created! The colors are gorgeous and I love the red print.
I LOVE the dessert bar and the adorable banner they created for this picture. I am convinced there are too many options for brides-to-be!

9 comments

pve design said...

Just the kind of wedding that one can look back at 50
years later and be reminded of sweet love!
love the fun colors!
pve

Deliciously Organized said...

I haven't seen these images. Thanks for sharing! What a fun wedding. I love the colors and candy!

Elise said...

Hello - loved this post. In fact, I love your whole blog. Thanks so much for sharing it & best wishes to you ....

paula said...

I love this! so much fun. I did the black and white with pops of pink. If I were to do it again I might have went more bold.

Blair said...

Oh so cute--never would have thought I would like those colors for a wedding. I love her veil too!

Design Esquire said...

Great photos! I love her dress, veil and all the colors. I agree that there are too many choices (unless you have an unlimited budget).

LindsB said...

So so cute!!

I cant wait to see what you come up with for your wedding!

Chichi and Luxe said...

so beautiful!
i agree, with so many options these days it almost makes you want to get married many times over!!

x

Haven and Home said...

Beyond cute!