Seems like it was only yesterday...

When I went to my mailbox and got all excited about seeing this:

That's right..the FINAL issue of Domino (wipe away tears now). That cheery pink and black cover made me giddy especially since I have always found Ines de la Fressange to be the epitome of chic. I just could not believe her home was just as amazing!
What's so exciting is that her office has been updated since it was seen in Domino and it's on The Selby! After seeing these pictures, I know for sure that I not only would love her job, but I want to live in her home. It started here...
  And ended up here...
Black and pink. My two favorite colors. One word: FIERCE (it works for both her and the room!)
Um, a HANDWRITTEN note from Mr. Hermes. I D.I.E.
Be sure to check out the site for additional photos. By the look of changes she's made so far, I can only assume there's more to come!

(Images via The Selby and SPD)

6 comments

LindsB said...

loved it in Domino and I love it even more now- the black and pick combo is perfection!

Arianna Belle said...

I loved seeing her home in Domino! Ultra girly-chic!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

i miss domino! come back to us!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Agreed, fierce is the word.
Loving the handwritten hermes note!

Deliciously Organized said...

So chic! Ohhh I miss Domino!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

so chic.