My Kind of Workspace

Almost all of our boxes are unpacked from moving. The spare room of ours will become the "rock room/office" since Rob plays guitar (yes, we call it the "rock room" if you are really wondering) and I need some workspace. I have been trying to organize and decide which bookcases will fit and how I'll situate the room. Of course I start to daydream about the perfect workspaces just as my sisters' BF sent me the following link. As an architect, he had heard of Gauthier-Stacy, an Interior Design and Architecture firm here in Boston. This duo has been featured in Veranda, Better Homes & Gardens and New England Home.

When I took a look at their studio, I just about lost it. In my own Fantasyland, this is just about the most perfect workspace I have EVER seen (but let's not forget about Martha here) and I could work in one of these cubes for the rest of my LIFE. Of course I have not even gotten into their designs as of yet but figured I'd start with the place where those interiors come to fruition.

(Images via Gauthier-Stacy)

5 comments

LindsB said...

Umm, where do I apply?? That space is amazing, I would die to work there!!

So, seriously Gauthier-Stacy, where do I apply?

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Wow this space is amazing. Love the floor to ceiling windows and sliding black french doors. I am going to check out their work. Glad the movie went well.

Blair said...

Oh, how stunning! I would love to work there.

Deliciously Organized said...

Sign me up! I would be excited to come to work every day here! -carlee

Lotzaads.com said...

Great pics... Thanks for sharing.