HGTV Dream Home 2010

While browsing through HGTV.com I found a few details surrounding the 2010 Dream Home. The home is located in New Mexico and this is by far the most unusual house they have remodled (in my opinion). At  3,900 square feet this Pueblo-style home may be the perfect experiment and nothing like the traditional ones from the past.
1. Three-car garage

2. Motor court
3. Casita with bathroom
4. Recycling room
5. Back patio
6. Kitchen and great room
7. Walk-through pantry
8. Dining room
9. Home office with bathroom
10. Entry hall and foyer
11. His-and-hers walk-in master closet
12. Master bathroom
13. Master suite
14. Sunrise room
15. Home theater
16. Laundry room
17. Second bedroom with walk-in closet and adjoining bathroom
18. Third bedroom with walk-in closet and adjoining bathroom


This is going to be pretty amazing, right? I know it's just in the beginning stages, but I cannot wait to see the progress here. So exciting!

4 comments

Design Esquire said...

I agree! I can't wait to see what the designers come up with.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

ooh, very different than the last one.

Deliciously Organized said...

I wonder what the Sunrise room will look like?! I haven't been to New Mexico but I hear it is beautiful. I think they are truly incorporating the landscape here...will fun to see the end results!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

That is such a cool layout! I cannot wait to see pictures of the progress and the end result!