Back to Basics {an accessory}

With fashion week here again, I have had accessories on the mind. Although I love my shoes and handbags, I love a good necklace. Actually, I love the statement necklace that's so fashionable.  They seem to be all the rage lately (and have been for some time). What better way to jazz up your basic jeans (LOVING those from Gap right now) and a simple tee or sweater? The necklace instantly stands out from the crowd and shows your personality. Whether it be the bib, a dash of color or on the rocker side, I say go for it. Daytime can be a relaxed look and by night add some heels and the always fabulous blazer and you're ready to go. The price can be right (Forever 21 and Anthropologie always have great finds) and of course I had to include the famous Tom Binns. The possibilites are endless but here are some of my favorites.

Back to Basics

Back to Basics by PerfectlyPutTogether featuring GAP

Just to keep it going, here are a few more for ya...

I'll be sticking to those from Forever 21 and Anthro but if I win the lotto tomorrow, I will be off to purchase some of these others as well!

(Images: Row 1 from Shopbop; Row 2 from Saks.com)

6 comments

Beth Gales said...

Great picks! Also don't forget about Etsy.com for some fab one of a kind accessories!

Deliciously Organized said...

I really need to pick one of these up!

Design Esquire said...

Those look great! I feel like I get most of my fun jewelry at Banana or JCrew. Not very original, but I love their stuff (especially on sale!).

Kristin said...

There's nothing like a good statement necklace to transform any outfit!

MaryBeth Hughes said...

These are great. I just bought a great chuncky necklace from Target and cannot get enough of it!!

mb

Stephanie Sabbe said...

OOHH, I want that top left one