Two of a kind

While flipping through the September issue of Elle Decor I stopped dead in my tracks when I came to the home of Mark Badgley and James Mishka. Not only can these two whip up fabulous frocks to wear, but they can also design one heck of a home. Featured this month is their second home in Kentucky. The space is simple with the perfect touch in every room.

The chandeliers in this room are decadent! I love how the two sitting on the table match the one hanging.
Can we please talk about the double sinks here? Just once would I love to cook in a kitchen like this one. Well, perhaps more than once but I can dream, right?

Not normally a fan of dark walls, the books just pop here and become quite a statement!

Eye spy some Louis Vuitton trunks, do you?
The chaise at the end of the bed is perfection! Also love how the monogrammed pillows make the statement here.

Be sure to check out the rest of Elle Decor this month, it does not disappoint!

2 comments

Caitlin said...

I could pretty much move in here and not change a thing. Isn't it just perfect?

Thanks for saying hi!

Blair said...

I am just crazy about the subway tiles in the kitchen! Thank you for stopping by my blog:)