Ladies in red (Lipstick)

I came across this blog and now I am addicted. I am not at all certain where Vanessa Jackman is from but she's a photographer and her blog is filled with inspiring photos. She loves Paris (I mean, who doesn't?), Louboutins and sales at Net-a-Porter (insert another, "who doesn't?" here) and I have decided after scouring these photos that I am in need of a new lipstick.



RED LIPSTICK!

A bit of red bit some mascara and you're ready to go. Of course, I don't have the whole "Paris" thing going on but these ladies make it look simply effortless...





(Images via Google and Vanessa Jackman)

3 comments

Stephanie Sabbe said...

yay! found another boston blog!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Ah I so wish I could rock red lips, but it looks horrible on me.

Great pics! Totally jealous!

LindsB said...

Red looks great on these ladies, I wish I could pull it off