Inspiration Sneak Peek: Parent's Bathroom

My parents bathroom is getting a facelift and I have been helping my mom for the past few months. Since it's not yet complete, I figured I would put together a little inspiration board as a sneak peek. The walls are a bit dark and although the sinks are white, the majority of the space is warmer now so we're focusing on things to lighten the room. There will be touches of blue and when I saw these bath towels from Pottery Barn, the color scheme is exactly what my mom and I are looking for. Hope you enjoy!




Right now the rug seems to be our biggest hurdle. We're looking for something round, or 3'x5' in size and prefer something shaggy/fluffy. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

(Images clockwise from upper left: Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, Yale Electric & Lighting, Williams Sonoma Home, Restoration Hardware, Home Decorators Collection)

No comments