Team Gryffindor


This weekend I saw the new Harry Potter movie and I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, I read all the books years ago and I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of all the actors in the first London premiere while I was studying abroad. Over the years I continue to catch the movies and they are very good depictions of the actual books. During the movie you cannot help but notice how the characters are growing up. Emma Watson is turning into quite the fashionista and I just love her style. So, I thought I'd highlight some of her recent style choices along with her fabulous new ads for Burberry.
She is always polished and is perfectly ladylike..





What can I say, these ads are fierce. I totally want a new trench now and cannot afford one of these! Oh well, I'll add it to my wish list.....
(Images via Google and Nitrolicious.com)

1 comment

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

I am a HUGE HP fan, and I love the movie! I cannot believe how old Emma Watson is, and how beautiful she is! She has come a long way!