Personalize your artwork

Today my mother sent me a link to Prismera Design and I just about lost it when I saw the site. Laura Su graduated from Rhode Island School of Design and now creates jewelry and her own artwork and stationery. It's official. I am a fan!

Not only would the artwork be perfect for a kids room or an office, but you can actually send in a photo of yourself and she will do a custom portrait. Now if I can only find the perfect pose.



Don't you just love this one? It's my favorite for sure.

The stationery she designes is so fabulous. And the best part...they are made from recycled paper! Why not be eco-friendly when you send a note?



This ring is perfect for everyday! Wear with a simple t-shirt or dress it up for a night out. You can even stack them.



Add a bit of drama with this necklace.



No comments