So happy the weekend is here...

It's been a long week of work and I could not be happier. Just came home (in the rain again!) to the new issue of House Beautiful and before I dive into the pages, I thought I'd leave you with some fabulous pictures.

The recent Kitchen of the Year by House Beautiful was just presented in Times Square. The Barefoot Contessa herself helped out (I love her cooking, her home and this kitchen now!) and what a job she did. I leave you with some snapshots to enjoy over the weekend....

Talk about a space to work here. It's amazing and i LOVE the light on the island!

Two levels of silverware? I think they thought of everything here...


A quaint corner with perfect touches... And why not finish off with the perfect table setting.
Are you ready to eat yet? I know I am. Have a fabulous weekend!
(Images via HouseBeautiful)

No comments