Do your thing....on the runway

Even though it's almost August, Boston has yet to see many days without rain, or much heat for that matter. It's raining here again tonight and before Katie Holmes makes her appearance on So You Think You Can Dance, I started perusing some of the fall collections. I know, we are in the thick of summer and I should be looking at sundresses and bathing suits but to be honest, fall clothes make me giddy. So, while the imagination is going, I am pretending I live in a fabulous European city and I am as chic as these girls.....




Sense a trend here? Okay, I like black clothes! They are slimming and never go out of style (don't worry, I love color also!). Since I am having so much fun with this, I decided to take some real-life photos of fabulous city dwellers....






Um, did this woman just get up, throw her hair up and walk out the door? She is basically the coolest (sans the cigarette).

(All images via Neiman Marcus, Garance Dore and The Sartorialist)

No comments