Design Star Review: Amy Sklar

I am a huge HGTV fan and cannot wait for the new HGTV Design Star that is starting soon. I have been checking out the cast bios for the new season and there looks to be some excellent talent for the competition. When I was reading the bio for Amy Sklar, I decided to check out her website and it turns out she's got a lot of talent. Amy is an Interior Designer based out of L.A. and I am loving her use of color in the home. Here are some of my favorite shots from her website.
I love the soft lilac in this babies room with the doves on the walls.

Although I am not a big blue and orange fan, I love the wallpaper in this dining room which makes it perfect for everyday use.
This relaxing space is perfect with the blue and I LOVE the pop of pink!


These new design stars have some great talent so stick around for some more of my favorites. If only I could guess who will win this competition before it starts!

No comments