A fabulous new find

One of my new favorite shows on HGTV is Pure Design with Samantha Pynn. She is on HGTV out of Canada along with her assistant, Julia. On a recent episode, Samantha took on the interior living and dining room of Beth and this space went from drab to fab! These pictures don't do the rooms' details much justice but the shiny details make the room a bit glamorous and the pink accents are the perfect final touch! Check out the dining room in the Before and After pictures below.

The chairs were redone with fabric to match the trim on the curtains and the door going into the kitchen included simple mirrors that added to the reflective details.


I love what Christian, the Handyman did with these doors. He made it look so simple that I am adding this to my DIY folder for the future!
The living room started as a white canvas with dark touches........
Samantha kept the light feeling alive but added additional reflective touches with a hint of pink making both the living and dining room the perfect match.

I LOVE the new hardwood floors that were added throughout the two rooms. That old carpet had to go!

.
After reading about Samantha's work with Style At Home magazine, I may have just found my new favorite shelter mag. Check back soon for some of my finds!

1 comment

Julie said...

black is my favorite color. why did they take it out?