Since it's right around the corner....

Now that the warm weather is setting in, I cannot wait for the summer picnics and barbeques. While flipping through a recent PotteryBarn catalog, I came across the most fantastic napkin holders below in the shape of sea creatures. It started me thinking about how I would put them together for a tablescape. Being "summer" already in my mind, I decided to stick to blue and white as the color themes.


(Clockwise from upper left: Juicy Orange Mojito via FineLivingNetwork; candle holders via Crate&Barrell; napkins and napkin holders via PotteryBarn; Chipotle Shrimp Taco via FoodNetwork; Crab Placecard Holder via PotteryBarn; plates via Crate&Barrell)


Since I was having so much fun setting the table, I decided to continue on and picked out an outfit to wear to my imaginary party. I kept it simple with a maxi dress with flip flops and worked on the accessories. Can we talk about these Burberry bangles and the YSL clutch? Throw on some bronzer to complete the look!
Beach Day
Beach Day by perfectly put together featuring Burberry accessories

1 comment

Alexis said...

Those napkin rings are adorable! I want to plan a party just so I can use those!