For those times when there's no paper in sight

Enter... IdeaPaint. This is a "patent-pending single-coat roller-applied paint that transforms any smooth surface into a high performance dry-erase writing surface". I mean, this is genius!


As I was thinking of all the uses for this stuff I realized they are pretty much endless. Of course, this would be brilliant for a children's playroom or an entryway to a home (READ: DO NOT FORGET GROCERY LIST). Words cannot express the number of times I go grocery shopping without my well planned list and forget half the things I am supposed to buy.

While assessing all the walls I would use IdeaPaint for, I thought about some great kitchens that use a simpler method.

This crisp white kitchen has a perfectly placed chalkboard to jot down those things that need remembering. I LOVE those spice jars lined up just so.


A space to reflect on perhaps? Gotta love the breakfast nook!


Does this kitchen get any better? Don't get me wrong, I love a great tile backsplash but why not add some chalkboard to liven up the place?

{Images: DecorPad, i.ehow.com, HGTV}

No comments