Easy Entertaining

I was recently perusing the Rachel Ray Magazine website and found that it has an exciting new look. Not sure if I missed this in the past, but there is a great Entertaining section. I stumbled upon these fantastic, easy to-do centerpieces that I can't wait to try!
Grab some colored tissue paper, line cans in fabulous fabric and you're ready to go!
I LOVE these old cans with the fresh flowers. Now I am on a hunt to find some of these!
Why not make the centerpiece part of dessert? This would be perfect for a children's party and can be made with coordinated colors for a theme.
For a girls' night in, grab some costume jewelry and any other bling you can find. Wouldn't this go great with some pink martinis?
This one is my very favorite, made using JELL-O. I mean, pick a color and the possibilities to fill it are endless. I particularly love this yellow for a summer party. Simple...and sweet.
(Images: Rachel Ray Mag)

1 comment

Julie said...

colorful! reminds me of a picture I have of brightly colored flowers in various minute maid juice boxes.