Deep Breath....

Today I was browsing through Style Me Pretty and came across Dooby Design Group.All I want to do now is throw a party, plan a wedding, or become either a party planner or wedding planner now! I got so giddy when I found this site that I had to get up and calm down a bit. The BF heard me ranting about these tables and pictures so when I got up briefly, I came back to this:

I heart this tablescape!! Just that pink!..............I can't get enough. This tablescape may be almost as fun as a Metallica concert or a Notre Dame football game. But it's difficult to overstate how much fun a Metallica show actually is.........to all readers - don't forget the tour this fall.

After the laughs with tears practically running down my face, I figured I'd continue on with this post. Here's a bit to get you going and if I had the time, I'd keep this going on....

And on....
And on...
And on...



You get the picture I think! The ideas are endless and good news, there is a blog with even more inspiration. Now that the breathing is back to normal, I will put together a fun inspiration board!

No comments