I may be convinced

So I have been a firm believer that harem pants should never be back in style, but after seeing this photo of Eva Mendes in a pair, I could be swayed the other way. I quickly started my search for the perfect pair.

After stumbling upon the numerous selections at Intermix Online, I narrowed it down to my three favorites. I am almost certain this pair from Proenza Schouler is the pair that Eva has on in the picture. Although out of my price range, I think they are my favorite!


This second pair would look great with a more casual tank top and some decorative flip flops.


To go out, I would love to throw on this silver pair and dress it up with heels along with great jewelry. At this rate, I may own a pair of harem pants in no time!





(Images: Eva Mendes via http://www.rdujour.com/; pants via www.intermixonline.com)

No comments