Designer Profile

I just received the June issue of House Beautiful this past weekend and must admit, I am smitten. The pages of Designer Favorites did not disappoint, but I quickly flipped to the page that graced the cover. The Blue & White room by interior designer David Lawrence is both elegant and livable. I quickly went to his website and learned that David began his career in the world of fashion at Giorgio Armani. After six years he turned to interior design and the rest is history. His style is classic and he believes that when someone walks into your home they "should get an unmistakable sense of the person living there". Pretty good motto if you ask me.

Here is a picture of the room shown in House Beautiful. The details, all the way down to the items on the coffee table, are a perfect fit.




I love this master bedroom and the room with the desk below is simple while the pops of red are placed to perfection...






From the country to the city, David Lawrence can design for all types while his style remains....

No comments