Moving out of the office....

I was browsing through Glamour Magazine at the gym recently and fell in love with the photos of Rashida Jones' home. Being a huge Office fan myself, I was a bit upset when she left the show, but clearly, Rashida has been working on her own home, which I can't say was a bad move. Just look at the comfy living room with orange and pink accents and that KITCHEN....the blue and yellow could not be more welcoming.


This photo of Rashida with a friend shows the lived in look of her home with the books piled on the big table complete with photos of friends and flowers.

Finally, I think I love wallpaper all over again. This simple room with the floral paper is a great touch to the rest of the home and what better way to display some beautiful old luggage than to create a table stand?


(Images via Glamour.com)

No comments